Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Diamond Ring

Okay, how 'bout a sappy poem :) to brighten your day.

Give me a book and I will read
give me hunger and I will feed your needs
give me a reason and I will do
give me clouds and I will give you blue

give me hope and I will dream
give me language and I will talk obscene
give me death and I will remember
give me tears and I will hand you a rose in December

give me desperation and I will learn
give me a match and we will watch a sunset burn
give me love and I will boil your passion
give me a hammer and I will build you a mansion

give me time and I will accomplish
give me talent and I will seek to amaze
give me winter and I will warm your eyes
give me a song and I will sing you a lullaby

give me a pen and I will write you a poem
give me your ears and I will never roam
Give me darkness and you will lighten dark hallways
just give me your moments and I will love you always

1 comments:

mzchristy said...

I like sap. This is my favorite.